1. The speed should be as high as possible. Before use, the motor must reach the highest speed before sawing, drilling, etc., otherwise it is easy to damage the motor. In use, the motor should reach the maximum speed as much as possible. overload.
2. The working head is installed in place, normal, and keeps sharp. The blunt working head will increase the output of the motor power and must be ground or replaced, which can greatly reduce the output of the power tool and reduce the failure rate.
3. Intermittent work, do not let the motor overheat, the series excitation motor tool is intermittent operation mode, according to the heating condition of the motor, timely adjust the length of working time or the amount of work, can greatly reduce the failure rate of power tools, mainly electric hammer, It is best to work intermittently in eMule products.
4. Appropriate feed rate, according to the heating condition of the power tool, adjust the feed amount of the head, which can reduce the output power of the power tool and greatly reduce the failure rate of the power tool.
5. When the maintenance is in place, the gear box, bearing, etc. should be inspected regularly, add grease, regularly check and replace the brush, and maintain it in place to reduce unnecessary wear, reduce the failure rate of the tool and prolong the service life of the power tool.
6. Ensure that the voltage is normal, most of the power tools are used for moving, the extension cable of the power supply is too long, and the cross-sectional area of the wire is too small, which will make the working voltage of the power tool low, the output power of the power tool decreases, and the workload of the electric tool works. If it is not reduced, it often causes overload of the power tool, or human error is connected to the two phases to make the working voltage reach 380V, which will cause the power tool to be damaged prematurely or instantaneously.
7. To meet the conditions of use, the engineering drilling rig with water seal should be connected to the power switch after being put into use, otherwise the water seal may be worn out. The drilling rig must keep the water in mind when drilling the hole. .
8. Keep idle for a few minutes before stopping work, keep idle for a few minutes before stopping work, let the motor blow the internal dust at high speed, or check the power tool for fault.
9. When there is a fire at the brush or does not turn when the time is up, check and repair it, and then use it in time to eliminate the fault.
10. Before use, be sure to leave it unloaded for a few minutes to hear if the running sound is normal. If it fails, it must be repaired immediately, and it can't work with fault.