1. The single-phase power cable of the mobile electric machine and the hand-held power tool must use a three-core soft rubber cable. The three-phase power cable must use a four-core rubber cable. When wiring, the cable sheath should be inserted into the junction box of the device. Be fixed.
2. The following items should be checked before using the power tool:
(1) The outer casing and handle have no cracks and no damage;
(2) The protective grounding wire or the connecting wire is connected correctly and firmly;
(3) The cable or cord is intact;
(4) The plug is intact;
(5) The switch operation is normal, flexible, and free from defects;
(6) The electrical protection device is in good condition;
(7) The mechanical protection device is in good condition;
(8) The rotating part is flexible.
3. The insulation resistance of the power tool should be measured periodically with a 500V megohmmeter. If the insulation resistance between the live parts and the outer casing is less than 2MΩ, it must be repaired.
4. After the electrical part of the power tool is repaired, the insulation resistance measurement and the insulation withstand voltage test must be carried out. The test voltage is 380V and the test time is 1 minute.
5. The electrical circuit connecting the electric machine and the tool should be separately set with a switch or socket, and a leakage current action protector should be installed. The metal casing should be grounded; it is strictly forbidden to connect multiple devices.
6. The rated leakage current of the current leakage protector shall not exceed 30mA, and the action time shall not exceed 0.1 seconds; the rated leakage current of the voltage leakage protector shall not exceed 36V.
7. The operating switch of the motor unit should be placed at the reach of the operator. When there is a sudden power outage during rest, off work or work, the power side switch should be turned off.
8. When using portable or mobile power tools, you must wear insulated gloves or stand on the insulation mat; when moving the tool, do not carry the rotating parts of the wires or tools.
9. When using Class III insulated power tools on wet or acid-containing sites and in metal containers, reliable insulation measures must be taken and personnel supervision must be provided. The switch of the power tool should be located within the reach of the guardian.
10. The disk surface of the magnetic suction cup drill should be flat, clean and rust-free. When sidetracking or back-drilling is carried out, measures should be taken to prevent the drill body from falling after power loss.
11. When using the electric wrench, the anti-torque fulcrum should be fastened and the nut should be fastened to move.